This is an example of quarterly strategic goals. Each quarter, the owners meet to determine the quarterly strategic goals. They notify the core staff (Full-time employees plus any long-term employed coaches who may be able to contribute) of the goals. The core staff is asked to spend some time brainstorming a few ways they would recommend we reach that goal.
- Each goal should be direct and visually attainable (ie, has a # or distinct finish).
- Each goal should have a “What will this do” section.
- Each goal should have step by step ways to attain and complete it.
- These steps should have a due date and be assigned directly to a particular Staff Member.
- These goals should be in the Quantum dashboard on Trello for constant check in and progress tracking.