AFTER THE FIRST CLASS SYSTEM FOR QUANTUM
The purpose of this system is to lay out in detail the procedures for when a new client joins our facility and ensure they get OPTIMAL TREATMENT every single day regardless of who executes the system. The position responsible for executing this system is the Front Desk Staff.
- Call the athletes who have completed their 3rd Week of Classes for their trial.
The purpose of this call is to check in with the parent, see how the child is liking class, if they have any questions, and if they are ready to commit to the class.)
IF NO ANSWER:
- Hello! This is (your name) from Quantum Athletics I was calling to check in and see how (athletes name) is liking her class. I thought/heard that he/she is doing great! I wanted to let you know on the 4th week it will automatically enroll your child. We can’t wait to see you next week on (class day) at (class time). Have a great day!
- Hello! This is (your name) from Quantum Athletics I was calling to check in and see how (athletes name) is liking their class. I heard that she/he is doing great!
(wait for response)
If liking class:
- I’m so glad she/he is enjoying his/her class!! Did you want to go ahead and get her enrolled for next month? If we get you set up today, I could waive your enrollment fee for the first year. ($25 single or $40 family).
If not liking class:
- I’m sorry to hear that. What was it about the class he/she was not liking? (elaborate as needed to try and figure out the potential problem)
Before hanging up:
- I wanted to let you know that when you signed up for your trial it didn’t save your card, if you’d like to I can take that info from you now or you can also stop by the office and we can get that information from you! We can’t wait to see him/her next week on (class day). Have a great rest of your day!