This system is in place to help select the Star Student’s each month. It should be executed by an office staff member and completed before the beginning of each month.
- Staff members will submit students they think are deserving throughout each month.
- 1 Week before the end of the month, go to “Student of the Month” google form to read submissions
- Select 3-4 students from those selections that you think sound deserving of the honor. Try to vary ages, class types etc. each month so we keep a variety of students nominated. If a student is already hanging on the wall, do not pick them again.
- Write the students name with black sharpie at the top of a student of the month ribbon and paper clip to a blank star student of the month poster.
- Place ready to go ribbon and poster on top of small filing cabinet in office
- Write the names of selected students on a small piece of paper and put in the cubby of the staff member who submitted the child so they remember to recognize them the first week of the month
- Staff will take a picture with child holding poster as they hand to them. Try to get a close up clean image of the child. Congratulate them and make it a big deal!! Then remind them to complete the poster and turn back in so we can hang it on the wall.