Objective: Birthday Parties are a great way for people who may not choose to participate in our program to come try it out and fall in LOVE! We need to ensure that Birthday Parties are FUN and the ULTIMATE ROCK SHOW! If you ROCK-OUT your Position Agreement, the Birthday Party will be an ULTIMATE SUCCESS!
See General Information for set-up/clean-up/parental duties/etc. – General Information NEEDS to be read and understood before reading a specific Birthday Party guide and running a birthday party.
Review Rules- 5 minutes
Nerf War – 50 minutes
Clean-up ALL Nerf Darts (with kids assistance) – 5 minutes
Party Room- 30 minutes
- Go to the storage room and find all of the Nerf items. They will be in boxes labeled and the Nerf Darts might be in loose containers/buckets
- Place nerf bullets out on the floor along with all of the barriers out on the spring floor
- Large blue resi should be laid down to cover as many cracks as possible from the TT
- Tarp should be placed over foam pit and tucked under mats on west end. Pit pillow should be on east end to help hold tarp down/cover cracks
- Have eye protection out and ready to pass out as well
Review Rules – 5 minutes:
- Explain how the party will work – keep this short and to the point, we do not need to introduce the kids
- During this time, read through the Nerf Party rules
- Warm-up will consist of 5-6 laps around the gym
Nerf War – 50 minutes:
- ITS NERF WAR TIME!
Nerf Party Rules: (rules of the entire party)
- ALWAYS WALK (NEVER RUN) WITH YOUR NERF GUN
- ALWAYS WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING
- NEVER SWING YOUR WEAPON AROUND (SOMEONE COULD GET HURT)
- ALWAYS WEAR YOUR EYE PROTECTION IN THE GYM
- NEVER SHOOT AT SOMEONES FACE OR NECK (SHOOT BELOW THE SHOULDERS)
- NO GOING IN FOAM PIT
- NO JUMPING ON TOP OF OR OVER OBSTACLES
- ONLY 1 PERSON AT A TIME ON THE TRAMPOLINE
- THE FLOOR WITH PURPLE TAPE IS SAFE FLOOR: NO shooting or getting shot at
- HAVE FUN!